Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Look what I got today....................

MY PAINT CAN FROM MY PAINT
CAN SISTER FROM ILLINOIS!!!!!!!!!
I just got home from helping at our church today, to get food ready as we are re-opening
our churches library and having a luncheon.
Then I called my son and he said there
was a giant box left on our chair up on the stairs outside.

this is one of those "waterfall" card with a warm message inside

stamped that is neat.

and I need to learn how to make.

then the goodies,


Doodle bug design velvet paper that matches the can.
The Kendall collection notepad(so cute)
Canyon scented candles pack
Canyon scented tea lights pack
2 big package of my (fav) Boston baked beans
HS lip shine, so pretty and glittery
AM (red) trademarks transfers.
12 pack of brush pens
Brown and red extra ribbon off paint can
To adorable note pads wrapped in RED ribbon
Miss Elizabeth's 9 feet of brown polka dot ribbon
Spool o ribbon brown and red
AM 4 feet of play ribbon(so cute)
DCWV 5 glitter cards in green with matching envelopes
S.E.I fab fabrics stickers
MM scrapbook colors red wagon paint
KI memories M stamp and another M stamp.
2 packages Doodle bug designs simple sweet alpha rub on's.
12 Pack of Doodle bug designs silk flowers (RED polka dot)
HS chip board words (family)
10 pack of envelopes of each color, Red and Brown
Lil Davis RED felt alphabet
1 package of MM jigsaw flowers
Sticko inspirables stone stickers(RED)
versa color brown ink
1 pack of bazzill brown brads
1 pack of bazzill (RED) kisses brads
1 pack of bazzill paper flowers brown
1 pack of bazzill button and blossoms PINK flower brads
1 pack of bazzill button and blossoms white flower brads
1 pack of bazzill who's got the button brown brads
Sticko embossed (red) alphabet stickers
2 Sandy lion packs of Disney stickers
2 EK packs of Disney Dimensional stickers
1 pack of Disney adhesive clear envelopes(with cute mouse head to seal them)
1 pack of Ek Disney memories stickers


boy did she spoil me and did a great job in mostly (red) my

fav color of this world. Boy I am ever so thankful and grateful

with my big (red) heart!

the paint can is all velvet with red and brown.

I love it.

No comments: