Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

April 11, 2009
Holy Saturday!
today on this rainy day getting ready for tomorrow, I am baking 9 loaves of this Cinnamon Raisin Bread for 7 of our Priests. This is the 3rd time I have made this particular recipe that is mentioned a while back on this blog. I also made them a nice card, our family photo and a photo and a 2 page letter of my "Lenten Project 2009" I love to bake bread, and especially for our Priests for Christmas and Easter. This time I put duck eggs in the bread mix as they makes it much richer.

this is only the doubled recipe for 6 loaves starting out.

Let it Rise!

It double alright! Wow..........

We only have 3 loaf pans as I used cake pans also. I sometimes go and purchase some of those disposible tin loaf pans but, I am trying to be more Earth Friendly.
So, here you have it. It is so nice, moist, fresh, rich not very sweet!
YUMMY, pass me some butter!

No comments: