Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

my CE secret sister is...........

August 17, 2009

Package #2 oh my, the cutest card ever, September 2009 Creating keepsakes magazine, Anna Griffin stickers, colorbox borders, thickers-glass slippers! Wow!
I can't wait to meet you in just 10 days from today @ CE!!!!!
So kind to shop, buy, pack, pay this outrageous postage(they make us pay) :) and this is what I received today for my August treat! Wow!















Package # 1 is so full of this goodness: 5 rolls of ribbon, 1 tattered rose stamp pad(don't have that color), two boxes of staples of pink and green, cute mixed matched socks, zebra earrings, Sharpie Metallic Silver, LuLu's delicious carmels, crown tickets, a cute Pink/Green journal, anna griffin designer mats, me and my big ideas 6x6 chipboard album kit, heidi swapp memories stamp, kaiser"giggles" rhinestone, colorbox layered stickers and colorbox chipboard frames, and 6 of those cute zebra clips!













oh my heavens she is so terrific, and generous, to send me this pink, green, white and black package for our CE theme. Thanks from the bottom of my ♥!!!!

No comments: