Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CJ group album

cover page above
this is my instructions page inside the cover


My cover page

My sign page, where they can
create a tag or just sign in.

My two pages for my own Entry.

the back cover inside. Just a cute
photo of my family.

I made my circle Journal for the new CE 2010 group. mine is titled: "My family... My world."
I like how it turned out and it is ready for shipment to North Phoenix and there are 9 other CE women in our group, and I think I get it back then next August at CE 2010. Oh, can't wait. the best part of being in this is seeing how your book came out. I hope I can do a good job in others are it gives me a great challenge to see what talent I can do for them.
this is my very second CJ that I did and the last one was called: all things Disney for Tim's group. I love it! I am using Basic Grey albums, a packet for 3-6x6 albums I purchased about 2 years ago for $4.00. Great deal. So, meanwhile I have one left to complete in this set of 3.

No comments: