Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

February 23, 2009
FOOD!
today I decided to juice these (getting older babies)
you know whwen life gives you Lemons, make lemonade. But, I am going to be making those delicious lemon bars today! As I was juicing these lemons this morning, I was thinking how I used to do this manual and no electric juicer. Life has sure changed I get more appreciation for life when I do have to have manuel labor. Life is somewhat like Electricity, something's are too easy and required more manuel labor.
Ok, to the tortilla. My husband had this one on Saturday night and said this reminds him of an alien's face. LOL he is so funny. I have seen potatoes shaped as different hearts etc. and even potatoes chips. take a look and see what you think!
Posted at 08:18 AM Comments (0) TrackBack (0)
February 17, 2009

No comments: