Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy fall.




well it is supposed to be cooler but, it is going to be 90 degrees today and just two weeks ago, 102 degrees, Abnormal for this time of the year but, some nights were had 40 degrees. I love to finally for the past year being able to wear my sweatpants and sweater, sweatshirts, etc. but, not too much now. Still the shorts/sloppy girl. LOL


So, I am still continuing doing swaps after CE and these are my Christmas Charms that I made a total of 27 this time and included a cute, HO<> HO tag I made as a cute gift. then a gift for Candi the hostess and ornament I made.


Now I need to work on my 29-8x8 recipe for the memory making swap as my entry is Mexican Chili.




then I am working like a wild women baking, apple bread, cinnamon raisin bread, and White chocolate peanut butter fudge for the boutique, I have been in for about 6 years, that starts thursday-Saturday this week and thurs.- Saturday next week. I am also putting in sandalloons and headbands and anything else i can think of. I wanted to make a JOY block hanging item but, never got that finished. I generally do some type of angel ornament also.




go and check it out as it is neat!


1 comment:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

ALERTA!

La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

Para MAS informacion pinche:
http://expoautos.blogspot.com/

Gracias