Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

stuff I sent for my special Secret Santa Sister!




if we wanted too, we could participate in a secret sister swap, where you make 1 Scrapbook related item, buy $20 in scrapbook items, and buy a personal item. I had the funniest time ever, since my SS is not picky like me.

Ok here is what I sent her :
A" & "M" Bazzill WingsScrapbook clear stamps"A" & "M" ChipboardWhisper Blue Heidi Swapp ghost shapesBazzill Really big paper clips in yellow (my fav. color!)Little one chipboard alphabet by Li'l David DesignsSanta stickersSticker bordersScenic Route chipboardMM Autum Splendor 8x8 paper packMM Autum Splendor Sheer framesHeidi Swapp credit card frames (I don't have these YAY!)Tim Holtz masksPeelnStick adhesive (this will be great when I decorate my house!)Yellow flowersYellow flower brads from Spare Partsbuttons of many colors! Christmas frameDisney stickersYellow ribbonLaminating cardsmini christmas chipboard book Bazzill cardsYummy snacks: green n red m&ms, pretzels, Tinkerbell suckers!
Handmade things: Adorable card, 3 tags in pockets with "A" & "M", ornaments, flower kits with ghost flowers ribbon and big flowers!, and an altered journal,
and Strawberry lotion and body spray!

No comments: