Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

this is the healthiest recipe

My friend Marilyn, I met by scrap booking and she purchases eggs well she shared this on her blog. Please try it as it is so good and healthy. I have had two just since yesterday. I didn't have any apple juice so I used unsweetened tea, which was great, plus loads of ice in the blender.

The new breakfast beverage of choice...... Recipe from a new book called "Original Fast Foods." They advocate a plant-based diet (not vegetarian) with lots of recipes using fruits and veggies. It contains about 1 1/4 cup of apple juice (unsweetened) a handful of fresh pineapple, 1/2 banana, a palm full of raspberries-I've also used strawberries and a handful o fresh SPINACH. Then you have to blend This is supposed to be a mineral rich drink and it is actually really energizing.

*please let me know if you try this****************

No comments: