Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

my Secret Santa sister package arrived.



















All I can say is............ Wow, and Oh my
what a nice surprise box of stuff by the front door on Friday that consist of:
1 very nice card, oh so sweet and love the front of it. Yummy!
I got some wonderful toffee popcorn, oh my I love this stuff!!!!
4 die cut embossing folders for my cuttle bug
4 ornaments,
4 handmade snowflakes(RED) ♥ that color,
5 packages of ChristmasK& Company Adhesions, tags, etc. My most fav brand ever!!!!!
1 black jar of flowers and 2 more packages of Bazzill flowers
5 packages of Christmas, cute little stamp sets
5 Christmas rhinestone words
3 packages of chip board book shapes for Christmas
1 bottle of Irresistible apple body cream. Yum, good thing you can't eat it. LOL

I am so thankful and Grateful to you Larita.
May your Christmas be Merry and Bright!!!!!!!

No comments: