Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Album club party at SCrapbook etc.

this is the cutest stamp set.

48 sheets of the cutest 12x12 paper.
another bag of nice embellishements




more great stuff I received, a bag full of embellishments.
more great stuff from the party.

after Andrew's birthday and party on June 10th, I ventured on over the the Scrapbook's etc. semi-annual party from 6:30-8:30pm, for those that makes pages and then check them in a for a stamp. You must check in 25 by June and another 25 checked in by December.

yOU get great prizes and a nice time. I have been in all of them since 2000 but, one I missed it by 1 stamp.
this a question I answer was for coming to the scrapbook store since they opened in 1999. Instead of them putting the left overs on the floor for everyone to grab, they put them in for questions to be answers and you win, after the raffle.

I won these two and then traded the flowers for the stamp set below as a lady has too many stamps, and so do I. LOL


I am so happy to always win the tools, from this party as I have won the eyelet setter, the ribbon setter and then now the grommet setter. Yippee!!!! $19.99 value.



this is what I won for guessing the name of the scrapbook owners daughter. I did this last year at CE, and it was so much for one of our projects, so i won another kit do do the project.

It is a $34.99 value.


some of the great 12x12 plain paper I received.

No comments: