Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Such a sad day in America

One thing for certain, I am praying a lot for all these victims, families etc. that our Lord will give them the strength they need to heal their pain and find peace within their hearts one day to live each day. As that being said, my middle child is autistic, MMR, ADHD, Phychosis behaviors, and has grand mal seizures, Been hospitalized 19 times and he is only 20 years old. We are lucky as a family... to be alive and so is he. I fought for 1 solid year to place him in a group home and now he is there for over 8 years. That is not always the solution either. He is not as violent now, Thank God. It is not right to kill, I hold firm on the commandments. but until you have a mentally ill child, no one, just no one will ever be able to try and figure them out. they snap worse them typical people. There is no excuse to kill. One day I hope to help parents deal with their mentally ill child, cuz it isnt' easy. We just can't be haters, as I see so much of this on facebook on people boards regarding the killer. I am not justifiying what he did but I am simply saying that, I am not happy with this guy either, that he took all these innocent lives and no one else is at all. the system is broke and it takes these senseless violent acts before everyone raises their eyebrows to that kid needed help and on and on, then nothing ever changes. I fight my life away for my son, it's the hardest thing I ever have done. the one dad that lost his 6 year old said, the same thing. he is not hating or mad and forgives the guy and hopes their families as well can heal the pain that he caused to all these innocent victims. God is the ultimate judge.

No comments: