Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

April 24, 2009
random Fun!
i am on yahoo boards for for the new CE 2009(creative Escape) we are starting up now. I received this very kind RAK{Random Act of Kindness} 9 sheets of Heidi Swapp Stickers and a nice card, the other day from Carol. So sweet of her:

Then this son Andrew is so happy since I finally finished his frame of
our Disneyland trip of 2006, to hang in his room.

then I am in a ATC(artist trading card) swap with the all things Tim board and I made these very quickly as I totally forgot I was in the swap, that was due April 15th! OOPS!

Then I went to the CK Convention {http://www.creatiing keepsakes.com}, April 16-18. I always help with being a TA for the event or I do the Saturday night crop help. this year I was a TA for two classrooms(8 Hours) and then just sat down and enjoyed the Saturday night crop this time as a guest. It was fun and I was starting on this Memory Album. I have way too many albums with page kits and no photos. And about 27 albums I need to complete. then I have made 4 albums for gifts this year already, two for my sis Diana, 1 for Jesus's teacher, and 1 for a ex, co-worker.

Posted at 08:33 AM Comments (0) TrackBack (0)

No comments: