Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

May 15, 2009
Look what arrived today!
I have the best Secret Sister for my Creative Escape yahoo boards. We are too get presents sent out on the 15th of the Month for May-August and then bring the last gift and revil ourselves to each other at CE sometime from August 27th-29th. I have one too and I loved sending her very 1st gift.
Here are my items:
#1. A very nice strawberry container filled with homemade carmels. YUMMY< I LOVE Carmel!!!!
#2. A huge(10 yards) of paper source ribbon in red and green irridencent. Pretty!
#3. 40 Lemonade stand RED ghost Characters
#4. flora doodles handmade paper flowers in of coarse Strawberries. YIPPEE!!!!
#5. Piggy Tales self adhesive springs. Cool never used these before!
#6. A neat cloth, paper, scissors magazine featuring the one and only, Tim Holtz showing off his studio. Whoo-Hoo. Love it as I heard about it and never saw it. YIPPEE!!! Sorry I am so red as I just got home from the heat outside. LOL
thank you so very much again for Everything!!! Cant' wait to meet you and oh yes there was a cute Susan Branch card that I love Susan Branch also.

Posted at 07:17 PM Comments (0) TrackBack (0)
Next »

No comments: