Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

crafts

I am in a charm swap that has been going on since August 2009, then stopped for Sept, picked back up in September and now we have it till June. So, this is my charm that is titled: Tim inspired. It is after anything that Tim Holtz.com sells. I decided to paint grunge board, put these Heidi swapp and Making Memories clock on top, then a tim holtz (ranger spinner) then a brad to hold it on and then my jump ring and lobster claw. Very simple and cute.

it all started with me using glimmer mist on these grungeboard pieces as I was unsure they would work but, they did. cute!
this I made this card for Steve as he is leaving our church and moving.


then my lovely lesli card teacher, gave me some cute as can be scraps. i put a verbal request out to teachers that if they throw out their Scraps, I would either buy them or take them for free, or at least try and take for free. LOL
in my last flower swap on of the girls made an acrylic initial with a flower on it and bling and I really wanted to try and see if I can make this. I made this for my niece. Cute!

No comments: