Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Creating Keepsakes Convention was held in Mesa

So, the convention was April 16th-17th at the Mesa Cenntintial hall. I volunteer now for about 8 years now. This year I helped on Thursday the 15th in an album class from 1:30-5:30pm.
then on Friday from 12-4pm in the heartstrings designers class and then also for Queen and Company, for his adorable Magic Moments class and then the crop from 5:30-9:30pm. But, I didn't leave until 10:30pm cuz I wanted to watch the singing competation this year with words they needed to use like saguaro, CK, hot peppers, and something else. It was the neatest time this year! fun


then on Saturday the 17th, I helped for all 3 classes of S.E.I for and we got to purchase all of her 3 kits and 1 album for $1.50 for all of them cuz she can't give you kits as you are already getting compecated from the CK staff but, she wanted to makes sure you would get her kits, so she sold them to us for $.50 cents per kit.Wow, so very nice of her. then after her classes, I rushed to get sonic, and then to the S.E.I magic Moments class to make these two disney adorable pages as seen here. So, very cute!
I just love this page so much as that will help me do my disney albums eventually.

this is the $150 dollars worth of supplies I received plus my S.E.I free kits for helping for the CK convention. Alot more in those boxes also. I received $30 in vouchers per shift, as I had 5 shifts.
wow, thanks CK, I will see ya next year 2011

No comments: